Thursday, May 31, 2007

last bloggg.

My last blog for this course :[

New communucation technologies has been my favourite subject this semester. I have found everyhthing to be very relevant and helpful, not too hard and interesting as well.

This was my first time for having my own blog-spot. At first the idea of recording a blog each week did not sound to tempting to me. But... It is a lot more simpler than I thought it would be and has actually taught me a lot. I got the most out of doing the photoshop exercises. Before then I had never used photoshop and after using it i have decided that I want the program on my own computer.

As well as photoshop, I also found the microsoft word and excel exercises to be very helpful. If it isnt already obvious, i am very computer illeterate so by doing these exercises I have learnt some very valuable computing skills.

In erlation to the essay we wrote and posted as a blog, i found it to be a good assessment task as it was a broad topic which allowed for many different writing ideas. I am happy with what I wrote as I actually believed and cared about everything I was writing. I hope you found it to be ok.

This morning we had our exam and ive got to say, I dont think i went that great. I studies the revision sheet that was posted online.. but unfortuantely that was all i studied so there were many questions on the exam that I was unsure of.

Overall, I have enjoyed this subject and found it to be the most useful to me out of all the subjests i have taken for this semester.

Thank you for everything :]

Sophie.

No comments: