Thursday, May 10, 2007

Hey there.

Well I attempted all of the exercises...

I found the first few exercises really simple. It was nothing new to me as i have used all of the tools used in the exercises many times. The first advanced exercise wasn't too bad. It was alittle confusing but nothing i couldnt figure out. However, when i got to the last advanced exercise (mail merging) I statrted having a few problems. I didnt fully complete the task as I ended up completely lost and couldt find any solutions. I created a list of three different contacts with no troubles at all but i becam ecompletely confused when trying to insert them. I could not find the tool to click on to do the task so i improvised and just wrote it in myself. After that I saw no hope in me finishing it.

Despite my confusuion I learnt some new tasks that I never knew existed within Microsoft Word. I can see how they would be very useful in the workplace and in going about applying for a job position.

Considering how important computers are these days and how essential they are to almost all aspects of the work force, I found this task very relevant and hope that I can learn more, specifically on Microsoft Word.

Thanks,
Sophie

No comments: