Thursday, March 15, 2007

Hey,

Today has been a busy day. This morning’s lecture was alright, I can't say I was paying too much attention. Alpha Ville was interesting, although it was hard to follow. It was good to see how technology was used back in the day and I’m pleased to see it has evolved tremendously. It was also interesting to see how greatly computers specifically have evolved over just a few decades. The development from the first computer to what is used today, like the Apple computer, is amazing. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to stay for the whole lecture; I had to leave after an hour through to do something for marketing. Not fun.

So far, I am enjoying this subject overall- the workload isn't stressful, yet, and I’m learning new things.

The tutorials have been beneficial for me so far. I have always been terrible when it comes to anything in relation to technology, computers specifically, so I am really glad I took this elective. Blogging is a first time thing for me and to my surprise I have actually successfully made two so far, and have friend links.

Today involved a mass 4 hour break for me. So I guess my day really hasn’t been busy. I’m just tired from boredom. I managed to fill most of the time with uni work, which I guess made time pass quickly.

I am really grateful now to be sitting in air-conditioning, part of why I also like this tutorial.

Thanks for reading,
Sophie :]

No comments: